Areeb Ali After I’ve completed my Msc in Programme & Project Management. I being offered by Canadian firm as Advertising Team Leader. I’m happy that i made the right choice to pursue my Master at Auston.Advertising Team Leader, Canadian Firm
This is course is taught at Auston Institute, Singapore.
Master of Science in Construction Project Management
DescriptionThe programme aims to develop understanding of the management functions required of and by organisations and projects in construction, including the full spectrum of the development process. This requires students to be able to comprehend and engage in case studies of the process., through which buildings and works of civil engineering are created and supported with building information modelling, and, in particular, analyse the environmental, economic, technical, and legal constraints of construction.
Course OutlineStudents will undertake 9 modules. Each academic year is divided into three terms commencing February, May and September.
|1||Construction Contract Law||0%||100%||15|
|2||Managerial Finance For The Built Environment||0%||100%||15|
|3||Project Management Principles||0%||100%||15|
|4||BIM in Design Coordination||0%||100%||15|
|6||Construction Project Management Practice||0%||100%||15|
|7||Sustainability in the Built Environment||0%||100%||15|
|8||BIM in Construction Operations||0%||100%||15|
What Will I Learn
- Justify solutions for those concerned with construction organisations and the procurement, design, production and maintenance of construction works;
- Apply variance and unpredictability within projects and integrate work into the context of the wider economic, market and social environment in relation to professional practice;
- Develop products and safe systems of work that protect the health and safety of those affected by the construction industry;
- Demonstrate an awareness of sustainability and develop strategies to minimise the impact of the development process on the natural environment.
Course OutcomeStudents who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Construction and Project Management from University of the West of England, Bristol UK and conducted in Singapore. The award of the Master is guaranteed by the university to be identical to that awarded in the UK, in certificate, transcript, rights and recognition.
RequirementApplicants with any of the following qualifications will be considered for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree relevant fields
- Or NQF Level 6 qualification.)
- Other equivalent qualification from recognized institutions