18 years of age in the year of application
Minimum Academic Qualifications
– Auston Foundation Certificate Programme; or
– GCE ‘A’ Level with 3 passes; or
– A polytechnic of Private College Diploma from non-relevant major; or
– 12 years of formal education (including standardized tests)
Transfers and other equivalent qualification based on Sri Lanka criterion may be given exemptions based on academic qualifications.
At least 30 years of age and 8 years of working experience may be admitted on a case by case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certificates that is deemed equivalent by the Academic Board.
– C6 or better for O Levels
– IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
– CEFR B2 or higher